Favorite Celebrity


S h a n u d r i e


                 My favorite celebrity is Shanudrie Priyasad. She is the youngest daughter of the Priyasad family, an artistic family we all know. These days she is very famous person who everyone knows. I personally like her a lot. But isn't just because she's famous. Because she is multi-talented.

However, like many people, I also know her as an actress. That  is because she has been seen in several films since childhood. One of them is "Angara Dangara". although she acted in several teledramas later, there was not much interest at that time. But since recently, we have seen many of her talents through social media. 
              In the last few years, we could see her dancing skills in many TV channels. It is from Hiru Mega Stars. And we could see many creative dancing performances there.


And we could see many creative dancing performances there. Also, she became very popular on social media through her dancing covers. And like many people, I also like her dancing.

Her acting skills as well as her dancing skills were highly highlighted and I liked her the most because she presented all the classical  dances very beautifully. I saw that she was talented in all styles without being confined to one style. However, for me she is the most talented  actress in Sri Lanka. And also, I really like the costumes she wore to matched her dance. They are very creative. All of that gives a new meaning to her dances.


And another reason why I like her is her singing ability. As a music lover my self, I see her singing ability at a good level. And she has a beautiful voice. I really like the songs and cover songs she has done through her YOU TUBE channel. I like the "Munbe Vaa" cover song she sings  with Dinesh Gamage the most.
                              I liked her more after watching her YOU TUBE vlogs. after seeing her way of life, I became interested in many things. Solo date, cooking and how to make any plans for the year. I also got an idea from her videos. I love Shanudrie's vlogs. I watch almost every videos. She also does make-up tutorials in her videos. She is really amazing. Along with her singing and dancing skills, she also shows herself how to how to do make-up in a simply way.


And another reason why I like Shanudrie is her fashions. Because she does traditional fashions as well as western fashions. All those her fashions  beautiful on her and I love all those styles. She also runs her own clothing business called "PRIYA CLOTHING". I am very interested in her development at her young age and wea are also motivated by it.  I remember she had  made a vlog om her YOU TUBE channel about the year's achievements. In fact, it is shown that she is very positive and humble character. That's why I like her. Whatever, many people say about her, I personally like her skills. And watching her vlogs gives her great motivation in life. Even though she is a professional actress, she is talented with many abilities.










Comments

Post a Comment